Dedicated to excellent customer service
We owe our success to the skilled and committed people that make the RVS team. As we develop and grow we are always on the lookout for new people with the right attitude and a dedication to excellent customer service.
If you’d like to join the team, contact us at email@example.com
We are offering a great opportunity to join our expanding business and become part of an excellent team of dedicated people.
To support both the Financial Controller and Accounts Assistant to ensure that all finance tasks are completed at all times. Provision of the credit control function to ensure all outstanding debt is managed efficiently, and maintain bank transactions.
- To reconcile all supplier statements to ensure ledger entries are accurate and completed in a timely manner
- To resolve purchase ledger queries
- To set-up new suppliers as required
- To prepare and process supplier payment runs
- Carry out month end reconciliations on purchase ledger control accounts
- To support the Junior Administrator to input all purchase invoices on to SAGE via Accelerator
- To support the Financial Controller in negotiating supplier payment terms
- To support the Junior Administrator to process company credit card expenditure
- To support the Financial Controller in the processing of vehicle purchases and HP deals
- To support the Junior Administrator to process petty cash expenditure
- To support the Financial Controller in the maintenance of fixed assets
- To input all sales invoices on to SAGE via Accelerator
- To set-up new customers as required
- Provision of the credit control function to make sure that all outstanding debt is managed efficiently
- To support the Financial Controller with preparing the weekly Sales Dashboard as required
- To support the Financial Controller in negotiating payment terms and setting of customer credit limits
- To resolve sales ledger queries
- To carry out month end reconciliations on the sales ledger
- To allocate receipts and payments into the current account
- To carry out a daily bank reconciliation
- To resolve cash transactional queries
- To support the Financial Controller with the preparation of a weekly cashflow forecast
- To assist the Financial Controller with the monthly management accounts as required
- To assist the Financial Controller with the provision of financial reports as required
- To support the Financial Controller with the monthly payroll
- To support the Financial Controller with the monthly VAT submission
- To file all paperwork efficiently and accurately
- To carry out miscellaneous tasks as required
Minimum of B Grade in GCSE Maths or equivalent
Currently studying AAT or a strong interest in studying AAT
Key Skill/ Experience:
Highly Organised with great attention to detail
Can successfully work to meet or excess deadlines
The successful application will have a can do, proactive and enthusiastic attitude.
We are looking for a skilled/semi-skilled HGV mechanic who has experience of working on a variety of light commercial and HGV vehicles.
You will have the opportunity to apply your talents, working in our 7 bay workshop, as part of a great team.
Duties will include:
- Diagnose and apply the relevant mechanical repairs
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts
- Road testing the vehicles to check the repairs work
HGV1 licence - desirable
Field Service Engineer (London/Home Counties Based)
An excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and thorough Mechanical Engineer with extensive knowledge of auto-electrics, engines, transmissions, hydraulics and pneumatics and the ability to diagnose faults on HGV trucks. Needs to possess City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 and above). Reports directly to Managing Director.
Duties will include:
- Attending breakdowns at customers' sites and at the road-side
- Contract servicing at customer sites
- Producing timely documentation on all repairs, inspections, maintenance and service work
- Travel within the UK
In return we offer:
- Modern work environment and equipment
- Excellent prospects for advancement
We expect all of our staff to provide the highest levels of customer service and to have a strong safety mind-set.
As a skilled welder fabricator you will use your skills and talents on a variety of light commercial and HGV vehicle bodies in our busy remanufacturing department. The work is interesting and varied and will require the ability to use your own initiative on a variety of tasks.
- A competitive salary
- Excellent workshop facilities
- Off road parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- A friendly environment
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm.
- Occasional overtime
We expect work to be completed to a high standard, safely, within set time scales. The right hardworking, self-motivated, qualified/part qualified candidates dedicated to upholding quality service our customers have come to expect, should apply today.
For further information and a job description please contact Sally Brown on 07787 352592 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org