Dedicated to excellent customer service
We owe our success to the skilled and committed people that make the RVS team. As we develop and grow we are always on the lookout for new people with the right attitude and a dedication to excellent customer service.
If you’d like to join the team, contact us at email@example.com
We are offering a great opportunity to join our expanding business and become part of an excellent team of dedicated people.
To ensure that parts required are correctly identified, ordered and issued from stock to relevant jobs taking place daily. To liaise with service and workshop personnel to ensure that timelines are met so that planning of work can be made. To ensure purchase orders are raised in accordance with company procedure.
Duties will include:
- Ensure all parts are entered onto the Stores system and manually stored in a logical, practical manner that are easily retrievable.
- To source and supply the daily parts requirements as requested - including ordering, resourcing, issuing and recording of all required parts.
- To ensure stock replenishments and non-stock requirements are ordered and received in a timely manner.
- To promote growth to the parts business.
- To provide specialist knowledge (advice about certain parts and suppliers) as required.
- To To distribute parts from stock throughout the UK as/when required.
- To maintain a clean, tidy, workable & secure stores area.
- To ensure existing administration processes are implemented and adhered to on a daily basis
- Collection of parts from local suppliers and company locations as and when required
- Work together with the Workshop Manager/Supervisors ensuring the parts are available and recorded as necessary.
- Control all stock in a cost effective manner.
- To undertake any other relevant duties that may be delegated by the Parts Manager.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Must have excellent organisational, customer service and communication skills
- Good IT and administration skills
- Excellent knowledge of commercial truck and trailers parts
- Self-motivated individual
- Excellent selling and influencing skills
- To provide specialist knowledge within certain key areas as/where required
- Proven customer Interface skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels (both orally and written).
- Must be able to work to deadlines
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- Self-motivated, credible and reliable
We are looking for a skilled/semi-skilled HGV mechanic who has experience of working on a variety of light commercial and HGV vehicles.
You will have the opportunity to apply your talents, working in our 7 bay workshop, as part of a great team.
Duties will include:
- Diagnose and apply the relevant mechanical repairs
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts
- Road testing the vehicles to check the repairs work
HGV1 licence - desirable
Field Service Engineer (London/Home Counties Based)
An excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and thorough Mechanical Engineer with extensive knowledge of auto-electrics, engines, transmissions, hydraulics and pneumatics and the ability to diagnose faults on HGV trucks. Needs to possess City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 and above). Reports directly to Managing Director.
Duties will include:
- Attending breakdowns at customers' sites and at the road-side
- Contract servicing at customer sites
- Producing timely documentation on all repairs, inspections, maintenance and service work
- Travel within the UK
In return we offer:
- Modern work environment and equipment
- Excellent prospects for advancement
We expect all of our staff to provide the highest levels of customer service and to have a strong safety mind-set.
As a skilled welder fabricator you will use your skills and talents on a variety of light commercial and HGV vehicle bodies in our busy remanufacturing department. The work is interesting and varied and will require the ability to use your own initiative on a variety of tasks.
- A competitive salary
- Excellent workshop facilities
- Off road parking
- Free tea and coffee
- Child Care Voucher Scheme
- A friendly environment
- Monday to Friday 8am to 5.30pm.
- Occasional overtime
We expect work to be completed to a high standard, safely, within set time scales. The right hardworking, self-motivated, qualified/part qualified candidates dedicated to upholding quality service our customers have come to expect, should apply today.
For further information and a job description please contact Sally Brown on 07787 352592 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org