Field Service Engineer (London/Various)
An excellent opportunity for a self-motivated and thorough Mechanical Engineer with extensive knowledge of auto-electrics, engines, transmissions, hydraulics and pneumatics and the ability to diagnose faults on HGV trucks. Needs to possess City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 and above). Reports directly to Managing Director.
Duties will include:
- Attending breakdowns at customers' sites and at the road-side
- Contract servicing at customer sites
- Producing timely documentation on all repairs, inspections, maintenance and service work
- Travel within the UK
In return we offer:
- Modern work environment and equipment
- Excellent prospects for advancement
We expect all of our staff to provide the highest levels of customer service and to have a strong safety mind-set.
For further information and a job description please contact Mark Robinson Mark.Robinson@rvsl.co.uk