The Complete Preventative Maintenance Solution
RVS Preventative Maintenance
RVS provide a Preventative Maintenance Solution that would cater for all waste collector's requirements. we employ a loyal, experienced team of engineers who collectively have the highest skills required to maintain any make and model of refuse collection vehicles.
Our Preventative Maintenance Solution has evolved from over 25 year's experience of maintaining all variations of chassis, body and bin lift configurations. Focusing on delivering reliability and enhancing the longevity of refuse vehicles, minimising downtime and maximising profits.
The Benefits of RVS preventative Maintenance
- Minimising unscheduled repairs
- Advanced identification of safety defects
- Minimising unnecessary vehicle downtime
- Reduction of expensive repair bills
- Capitalising on extensive repair bills
- Capitalising on extensive municipal skills
- Extending the lift of your refuse vehicle
Our engineers adopt a professional, ethical approach to business, which is bred through the core of our team, with a primary focus to take care of refuse vehicles for our customers as if they were our own.
We take a proactive approach to looking after our customers vehicles, with a specific focus on safety defects and rectification of component failure with a controlled budget for required repairs. Our engineers take safety seriously and on identification of safety related or urgent defects we would inform our customers immediately.
The Preventative Maintenance Solution
- Mobile on-site or workshop service delivery
- Control maintenance schedules
- Diverse maintenance to customer requirements
- Fleet specific spare parts held in stock
- Inspection sheets downloaded within 24 hours
- 24 Hour nationwide aftersales service support