The Complete Preventative Maintenance Solution
RVS Preventative Maintenance
We have heavily invested in a specialist team of municipal vehicle engineers, combining over 100 years of engineering experience, to maintain all makes and models of refuse collection vehicles. Adopting a professional, ethical approach to business, customer's vehicles are cared for as though they are our own.
Our Preventative Maintenance Solution has evolved from 25 years of experience in maintaining all variations of chassis, body, and bin lift configurations. We’re focused on delivering reliability and enhancing the longevity of refuse vehicles, minimising downtime, and maximising profits.
The Preventative Maintenance Solution:
- Mobile, on-site, or workshop service delivery
- Controlled maintenance schedules
- Diverse maintenance specific to customer requirements
- Fleet specific parts held in stock
- Inspection sheets downloaded within 24 hours
- 24/7 nationwide after-sales service support
We give specific focus to safety defects and the rectification of component failure, whilst ensuring a controlled budget for the required repairs. On identification of safety-related or urgent effects, we will inform customers immediately.
Why choose Preventative Maintenance?
- Minimises unscheduled repairs
- Advances identification of safety defects
- Minimises unnecessary vehicle downtime
- Reduces expensive repair bills
- Capitalises on extensive municipal skills
- Extends the life of your refuse vehicle
Our friendly team of experts are always on hand to answer any questions – please don’t hesitate to reach out.